I watched this recipe in Cookat, and I instantly wanted to try and cook it. But I was not able to follow every detail because I ran out of ingredients (we went last minute shopping for New Year’s eve).
steamer (because I have no oven)
6 pcs chicken breast
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
bell pepper, cut into strips
1. Flatten each chicken breast with a meat tenderizer.
Tip: I do not have one, so I used a pestle. I covered the chicken with plastic first before pounding.
2. Mix tomato sauce and basil powder.
3. Flatten the chicken breast. Put 1 tbsp of tomato mixture on the center of the chicken.
4. Fill it with 2 strips of bell pepper, 2 pcs of pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
5. Fold the chicken and put it in teacup placing the unsecured part at the bottom of it.
6. Put a tbsp of tomato mixture on top of it, 2 pcs of pepperoni, and mozzarella.
7. Cover it with foil then steam it for 15 minutes.
Check the other dishes I made for our New Year’s eve: