100 g powdered coconut milk
2.5 cups water (can be hot)
370 ml (1 can) evaporated milk
1/4 kg sugar
3 tbsp cornstarch
- On a casserole, dissolve powdered coconut milk in water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Boil for about 10-15 minutes until everything is well-incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Add any flavoring that you like (cocoa/chocolate, vanilla, fruit, cheese, cookies, etc.)
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes then transfer to a container.
- Put into freezer and let it freeze.